网页浏览总次数

2011年11月10日星期四

Polka dots to my friends

I’ve finally had a successful go at printing and am SUPER happy with the results. Though I must admit that it was a very messy affair. mI had wanted to take  pictures when in the middle of it all, but it was simply not possible. I was?completely overwhelmed. It was much more difficult than it looked when I watched my sister doing it. I actually managed to drop the squeegee in the the paint, not once but twice. I had paint EVERYWHERE!?


Here are all the bits drying:


prints 030


And here are a few of the finished bags:


prints 066?prints 047?prints 037


I must admit that I am really proud of them! ?I love the way that they have come out, they are even better than I thought they would be.? The messenger bag also has some ribbon that I got when in Sofia.? The two round bags have the prints and matching stitching.?


I look forward to using the other screens with the other images too, but they all need to be put out in the sun for a while. Be the first to like this post.

没有评论:

发表评论